* Release Sales Ends 16 April 2021;
Bold Typography Fashion Promo
Final Cut Pro & Apple Motion Templates
This funky new promo is going to take the fashion world to the next level of daring, fearless, and mind-blowing new heights. These bold and colorful titles are impossible to ignore. Bright, high-contrast imagery that draws the eye and holds your interest till the very end.
It’s flashy, modern, and dripping with glamour. Our simple transitions are smooth and effective and our funky symbols and shapes keep it fresh and relevant. Make this your choice to spice up your new clothing line, trendy make-up products, fashion show, urban fashion brand, high-end accessories: Bling and any other fierce new brand or business.
This rhythmic promo was created to hit every beat. Just drop in your favorite tune and move a few keyframes for a perfect hit. It’s super easy to customize this template with your own text, images, music, and colors to create a striking new promo, ad, commercial, opener, intro, Insta post, teaser or website intro.
Stop following trends, instead make them! Get going now!
Download this FCP template today and create your unique product animations. Impress everybody with this opener. Is a high quality, well organised, and easy customising template. Enjoy and don’t forget to rate.
Project available in After Effects version.
Here are some Final Cut Pro items I recommend
- A few clicks installation;
- Drag and Drop Customization;
- Universal Design;
- Easy color change;
- Works with image or video;
- Well organized and easy to use;
- Final Cut Pro X (Version 10.4.8 and Above);
- Apple Motion 5 (Version 5.4.5 and Above);
- Resizable. Up to 4K (3840×2160p) Resolution;
- Duration time: 0:30 min;
- No Plugins required;
- Video help file is included;
- The Fonts are not included, used Free Work Sans;
- Music is not included. You can found this music here: Stomps vocals by NRA-LAB
Videos from Preview (not included):
Not sure which License you need?
For basic information, check out Licenses of Videohive.
Love this item?